1oz Gold Maple Leaf Coin
These new 99.99% fine gold one-ounce bars are minted by the renowned Royal Canadian Mint. The bullion ingot bar is uniquely numbered and comes sealed with an assay certificate. Smart investors are also aware that the Canadian Mint one-ounce bars carry a slightly lower premium when compared to the gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin. Many investors seek Royal Canadian Mint products as they are internationally recognized for their quality, purity and beauty.
Struck in .9999 fine gold, it is globally recognized and is one of the purest bullion bars in the market today. The reverse of every bar showcases the iconic Canadian Maple leaf and the details of the assay certificate.
The obverse side honors the mint as well as the serial number, weight and purity of each ingot bar.
Ingot Bar Details:
- This listing is for a new 1 ounce RCM ingot bar
- Current years will depend on availability
- Each bar is minted from pure .9999 fine gold
- Bars will come in an attractive hard plastic case
Ingot Bar Specifications:
- Composition: 99.99% pure gold
- Weight: 1 troy ounce = 31.103+ grams
- Dimensions (mm): 50×25
- Thickness (mm): 1.5
- These bars come directly from our certified mint supplier and come in a hard sealed pack with assay certificate.
- The ONLY bullion dealer in Victoria with a non destructive Specific Gravity tester and XRF testers!
- We will preform tests with your coin(s) to verify you are indeed receiving a pure 1oz gold bar.
- To give you further peace of mind. If you have purchased gold from other sources you can have it tested free of charge.