1 oz Silver Royal Canadian Mint random year coins.
The Royal Canadian Mint introduced the Silver Maple leaf (SML) in 1988 almost a decade after the gold version. The SML is one of the few coins struck in .9999 fine silver and is one of the most popular and recognized bullion investment coins in the world today.
Struck in .9999 fine silver, it is globally recognized and is one of the purest bullion coins in the market today. The obverse of every coin showcases the iconic Canadian Maple leaf and the details of the coin “ROYAL CANADIAN MINT 1 oz .9999 FINE SILVER”.
- This listing is for a 1 ounce Silver RCM maple leaf
- Random years will depend on availability
- Each coin is minted from pure .9999 fine silver
- Coins may or may not have tarnish from handling
- Composition: 99.99% fine silver
- Weight: 1 troy ounce = 31.10+ grams
- The ONLY bullion dealer in Victoria with a non destructive Specific Gravity tester and XRF testers!
- We will preform tests with your coin(s) to verify you are indeed receiving a pure silver maple leaf coin
- To give you further peace of mind. If you have purchased silver from other sources you can have it tested free of charge.
- Discount pricing on 1 or more Milky Silver Maple leaf coins (No discounts will be offered if we have a run or shortage of silver availability). These coins are 1oz .9999 fine silver coins that have a slight tarnish or known as “milk spotting”. Click here to read more about the cause and possible solutions to remove the Milk spots.