New 1 oz Silver Royal Canadian Mint Coin
The Royal Canadian Mint introduced the Silver Maple leaf (SML) in 1988 almost a decade after the gold version. The SML is one of the few coins struck in .9999 fine silver and is one of the most popular and recognized bullion investment coins in the world today.
The obverse of every coin showcases the iconic Canadian Maple leaf and the details of the coin “ROYAL CANADIAN MINT 1 oz .9999 FINE SILVER”.
- This listing is for a new 2017 or 2018 1 ounce Silver RCM maple leaf
- Current years will depend on availability
- Each coin is minted from pure .9999 fine silver
- Composition: 99.99% fine silver
- Weight: 1 troy ounce = 31.10+ grams
- The ONLY bullion dealer in Victoria with a non destructive Specific Gravity tester and XRF testers!
- We will preform tests with your coin(s) to verify you are indeed receiving a pure silver maple leaf.
- To give you further peace of mind. If you have purchased silver from other sources you can have it tested free of charge.