1 kilo 32.15oz Gold Bar
These circulated 99.99% fine gold 32.15oz or 1000 gram bars are minted by various renowned mints. The kilo bullion bar is numbered and smart investors are also aware that these bars carry a low premium when compared to the gold Canadian Maple Leaf coin or other smaller bars.
Struck in .9999 fine gold, it is globally recognized that kilo bars are the gold standard for serious investors in the market today.
Often you will have a selection of one or two recognized mints to choose from such as:
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Perth Mint Australia
- Credit Suisse
- Johnson Mathey
Ingot Bar Details:
- This listing is for a circulated & tested 1 kilo ingot bar
- Manufacturing mints will depend on availability
- Each bar is minted from pure .9999 fine gold
Ingot Bar Specifications:
- Composition: 99.99% pure gold
- Weight: 32.15 troy ounce = 1000+ grams
- The ONLY bullion dealer in Victoria with a non destructive Specific Gravity tester and XRF testers!
- We will preform tests with your bar(s) to verify you are indeed receiving a pure one-ounce gold ingot bar.
- To give you further peace of mind. If you have purchased gold from other sources you can have it tested free of charge.